Installation & Activation
The best thing about ExcelCal is there is NO installation. It’s just another macro enabled excel file that opens if you have Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 on your Windows PC/ notebook or Excel 2016 on your Mac (depending on the version you purchase).
All you have to do is download, save the file on to your desktop or any other folder, open the file and Enable Macros
Activating License Key
When you buy the ExcelCal Pro version license, a license key is sent to you via email.
Assuming you have downloaded the Pro or Pro Mac version of the Excel file…
- Open the file and click on Enable Macros.
- Click the Activate License button in the Gantt Tab.
- Enter your full name, email address and license code and click the Activate button.
- You will see a success message. Please note that you will need to activate the file only once. Once activated, the license code is stored within the file.
- Save the file. You can choose to keep this as your master file and make copies of it when you want to start a new project.
Note – Always save the file using the Save option in excel. Do not use the Save As option and just in case you do then please always save it with the extension .xlsm